Saturday, December 24, 2011

An Early Christmas Present, Reading....

This Christmas I was surprised by my Husband with an Kindle Touch, a early Christmas present, My new toy that I'm having so much fun with!


I have already loaded her up with a few FREE Kindle books from Amazon. My Husband surprised me by buying and loading the new Diana GaBolden book "The Scottish Prisoneer". She is my all time fav. author and I'm eagerly awaiting her next book in the Outlander series. I still love hardback books but this is oh so easy to slip in my purse and my nightstand is looking clutter free since I don't have a stack of books on it..I found a nice candle to put in their place!

I am looking for a pretty cover for my Kindle's safe keeping...Do you know of any Etsy shops that sell these or maybe pretty ones in a store?


I'm linking up with Flip Flops & Pearls  for her Christmas Party!

2 comments:

Deb said...

I doubt I'll ever switch to one of these but more and more people I know are getting them and I do find them slightly intriguing . . . lol

Does it mark your page so you know where you left off? Can you add apps to it? I'm really quite clueless about these things.

~Deb

Unknown said...

I have really grown to love this, esp. at night while laying in bed reading since it's so light. It does hold my page that I'm reading but I can't add apps to it and that's okay because I still have my cell phone and computer for everything else.

Still need to find a cover for it though...