Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Tree is Trimmed

So we finally trimmed the Christmas tree, It was a nice evening with G'ma Terri and Christmas music playing in the background. 

It has been hard for us to get into the Christmas Spirit this year since FL is still in the 80's and it's getting colder in OH. We are putting our Smiling faces on for the kids though and hoping that next year will be a better year.

I have enjoyed looking at everyone's Christmas decorations and seeing what ya'll have bought this year and the baking I have seen...Yum!!

Am I the only one that will be out finding the last Hot toy of the season? Yup..not done yet with the Christmas shopping...lol..Every year I swear I'll be more prepared but it never works out.

I did receive a Christmas present early and I'm having so much fun with it, I'll share more on this tomorrow!

1 comment:

Deb said...

We don't even have a tree up this year because of the naughty baby kitty. I think this is the first year in my entire life I've not had a tree at Christmas! Because of this I'm loving looking at the trees and decorations of others. :)

~Deb