Sunday, January 8, 2012

Experimenting and No Training Wheels!

So today my Husband Richard experimented with my Flip camera, he took it and mounted it to his bike after making a trip to Home Depot for the parts.

We tested it today while our lil guy road his bike with no training wheels for the first time today, we took the training wheels off before dinner last night and today he rode with only 3 falls. Thank goodness they were not bad falls!


This will be so fun for when we go on long nature rides. We wish we had thought of this while on our ride on Friday!

You can see the video of todays ride on my Youtube channel.


Linking up with Kristen's Creations

2 comments:

Debra from Bungalow said...

Now that is a great idea! I rode bike so much when I was a kid but every time I do now I get so worn out....guess I need to get in shape ;>)

Unknown said...

What a great idea-found you from Kristen's Creations and I'm your newest follower-stop by for a visit!