Monday, September 23, 2013

OH, To Be Organized....

This School year I really would like to be more Organized and have our weeks planned out so we don't miss a single thing and we all know what's happening every day. We are getting closer to the Holidays and with that comes Band concerts and School Plays. 
I went to Staples and found this pretty light blue Day-Timer Planner along with a few Martha Stewart hanging pockets ( I hung mine on our fridge), I also printed out someWeekly Menu Planners. I like how I'm setting up my Planner so far, every Sunday I sit down and fill it up for the upcoming week with our School/work activities. I do wish there was more space on the Weekly pages, with 3 kids each day gets filled up very fast.
 How Organized are you this School year, I would love to have some feedback and extra ideas that could help me. I'm not a very Organized person by nature and I find myself having to work very hard at it and with a family of 5, that's a Feat!



I'm joining in on these Blog Parties:
A Stroll Thru Life

1 comment:

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I so need to get some things organized too. Great idea. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty