Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Crafty Organizational Tools

This is our mudroom hallway that we use more than our front door. This large picture was given to me by my Sister acouple of Christmas's ago and we love the saying but in my search to be more organized and needing more space to hang notes from Teachers ect. other than our fridge, We needed something more. We where at Staples buying my Day-Timer Planner and I saw some lovely cork boards but many were out of our price range. So the search went on...

While on facebook one night searching the sales page for my town I found Rough Lemon..Oh My, She paints such Lovely pieces of Furniture. This was in our Budget and fits our decor perfectly right now. So now when the 3 kids get home from School if there is a important teachers note or an activity that we do not want to miss we can use the clips and we will be reminded every morning as we walk by..nothing will ever be missed again (Here's Hoping)..

See that Horse picture, Crystal our oldest drew that free hand just by looking at a picture in a book..she has some talent!

It's raining here today and I have a sick girlie at home so we are watching random T.V. shows and taking it easy. 

Hope your day is Relaxing!

Joining the Blog Party~
Our Home Away From Home
Between Naps on the Porch
Savvy Southern Style

No comments: