Monday, February 16, 2015

IKEA~Yes Please

So this past Weekend Husband and I made our very first trip to IKEA!
I know, Where have we been!
Husband was looking for some Desk ideas and I just wanted to browse and take it all in. 
As we entered I saw this Beautiful bed
And Instantly fell in Love!

And then we both saw this
Love the cabbage roses but after awhile Husband admitted it wasn't for him. 

Then...
We both saw this and we Both love how cozy it looks. I love the colors and patterns. We haven't updated our bedroom in about forever so Slowly I'll be using this as our Inspiration and change out our Master. 

I did purchase this IKEA URSULA cozy couch throw. It reminds me of a Cableknit sweater and is so cozy on our couch. The color goes perfect with our BHG flowered couch throw. 
It was a Great Valntines Weekend! Hope you had a great one too!

Joining along with these parties~
Between Naps on the Porch
A Stroll Thru Life
Our Home Away from Home




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've only been to Ikea a couple of times, and it was years ago. I love the throw that you got. It's so fun to walk around stores and find inspiration for your home decorating. #blogma