Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Nice Dinner and a BIG Surprise



A pocket full of style.
10.3 MP for prints up to 30 × 40 in. (76 × 102 cm)
3X optical zoom
HD picture capture
Face detection technology
Blur reduction technology
Li-Ion battery and AC adapter for charging included
Choose from many stylish colors

Yesterday was the perfect day! We went to Westerville and visited DH's mom and she watched the kids for us, We went out for Chinese food and then he surprised me with a trip to Best Buy for my Christmas present, a Kodak Easyshare camera in light purple..We were able to get the "Bundle" special that came with the extra battery and case for the camera..Girls I'm in LOVE with this camera..lol..My old camera was a Fujifilm digital but so dated and old..pics would come out dark all the time...There are so many new settings on this camera..for snow and even a special setting for Children!! I'm going to be using this setting lots!!

Sorry if I sound like I'm bragging but he surprised me good! Things are really looking back up for us.

Tonight we are going over to my mom's house for Dinner, split pea soup..YUMMO!

I know I'm late announcing the Winner of my Give-away, I'll announce on Monday.

7 comments:

Janene said...

Wow! What a surprise!
That camera is gonna be great for blogging...I can't wait to see how the pictures turn out!
Let me know how you like this one because my daughter wants this one for Christmas.

simple~needs said...

heather, i am jealous!! that camera is awesome!! what a god hubby you got there!!
now you know we will be wanting to see lots more pics from you. :)

Unknown said...

Wow, You lucky girl, Merry Christmas..

Wolfie said...

Sounds awesome.

I'm hoping "Santa" surprises me with a new camera this year too.

Have fun with yours!!

WOLFIE

Rooster Inn Primitives said...

Bet you were really suprised. A new camera is always nice. I love taking pictures. What a hubby you have. He deserves a great big Hug and kiss.....

Enjoy your new toy!!!!

hugs pam

Tami said...

What a wonderful surprise! Looking forward to seeing what your new pics will look like!

JenW!~ said...

Great camara. Now you can take great pics when we meet. Glad to hear DH got a job much closer to home. Sorry I missed your giveaway. I can't wait to get together.