Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Corners













Here are Christmas Corners in the Graves house! A big pic that my Sister gave me before she moved to FL last month, Love the saying! I have to show my big picture window, It views our back 5 acres..It's spitting snow today. Our big LLOONNGG wall that the TV is on..wish I new how to decorate that! Should I add lights on the mantle too, I did it for Fall/Halloween (orange lights).

Thank You for all the kind words yesterday, They cheered me up and pushed me forward. I stayed up way to late last night Stitching and reading..lol..

6 comments:

Janene said...

Your home is so cozy looking!
I know that you wanted to show the woods in the back, but my eye went right to the little one snuggled up on the sofa!
Love the trees!

Kimberly said...

Very nice Heather! Looove the saltbox picture!! We decorated last night... I'll post pics a little later this morning.
Blessings, Kimberly

Heather said...

i love your Christmas decorations! thanks for entering and posting about my give-away. good luck!

Ruth said...

I love all the Christmas decorating. Your home looks beautiful.
Ruth

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

Very pretty...and I see you like Gooseberry Patch books...me, Too!

Brenda said...

Your home looks so warm and cozy with all your beautiful decorations.Thanks for sharing them!

Hugs, Brenda