Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Whatcha Working On Wed.




I have put out my Christmas Village on top of my buffet, One light seems to have blown out last night but it's so pretty at night with the lights off. I'd love to start collecting the villages with a Quilt Shop sign or Sewing motif's, I was in a local Quilt shop where she had a few light up and said that they are so hard to find because everyone wants them.

I'm puttering around here with the placement of my Christmas. I love my Sant's but for after Christmas what do you use in your decorating? Maybe Snowmen?

SO yesterday DH's interview went well, the job is his for the taking and they want him to start right away, We are trying to see if he can have a week to get everything ready here and to go to the girl's Christmas Play, both girls are in it this year. On the drive home HE got another call from a Business here that wants to interview him, He told then that if he is in the running for the job then they need to interview him this week as he has already spoken with a company, now if he can get Hired for here then of course he will put the other Business in Kentucky off. We shall see what happens.

8 comments:

Janene said...

I'm praying for you that the interview in your town pans out!
When it rains it pours!
I use a lot of cliches!!!

Kimberly said...

Yay on the interview front! Hoping all goes well for your family and he can be at the Christmas concert.
Your village looks so pretty!
Blessings, Kimberly

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Things are looking up!!:0) Thank God!! Hopefully the job in town will work out so you don't have alot of adjusting to do!! Your village is adorable! Take care!~wendy

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Oh I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that the local business wants him. Please keep us informed!!

Catherine said...

I am very happy to hear about your husband`s new job and the interest of a local company too. That`s wonderful! Your Christmas display is lovely.

Cathy

liggy girl said...

How adorable with the mirror behind it. I love winter villages. We have our own and it is just so fun! I love making up a story behind it.

Kim @ Home Is Where The Heart Is said...

I love your village...very nice!

Jamie said...

HI!!! Your little village is great!!! Mine's not that big but is growing every year!!

Happy Holiday Wishes!!