Monday, December 15, 2008

Bringing Some Christmas Cheer to Mom









My mom and lil Sister were having a hard time decorating for Christmas, It's almost 3 years since Dad's Horrible passing. SO I loaded the family up and we went over to help, Mom made a huge pot of Split Pea soup and cake for dessert last night and I brought along my new Camera, we are still playing around with all the nice features and getting used to it...It even has a Paneramic? pics, It takes 3 pics and stitches them together to make a big pic..How Nice is that!!! DH was playing around with the ornaments and focus so some might seem out of focus..

Today I'm having lunch here at my house with JenW from http://purtygirlprimitives.blogspot.com/ She doesn't live very far from me it turns out. We will be sure to grab a pic to share.

It's dreary, rainy and nasty outside today..Good for hiding in my Sewing room..lol..

4 comments:

Janene said...

What a wonderful thing to do for your Mom and sister! That is what Christmas is about...Spreading Cheer!
Love how well your new camera takes pictures!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

ENjoy your new camera and I can't wait to see your pics of lunch!!

Never So Simple said...

That's great what you did for your Mom and sister. That's what Christmas is all about. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful story.


Donna

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

I always knew you were a sweetie. I know your Mom and sister appreciated you being there to help them.
Have a great week!