Sunday, May 18, 2014

CVS Coupon Haul...Still at It


I had been slacking in the Couponing world, just no real motivation to clip coupons every Sunday and organize my coupon binder.

After last weeks developing lifestyle change of Homeschooling our oldest due to troubles with her classmates, I sat down and looked at my Coupon binder. Our need to save money is greater than before so I need to jump back in with both feet.

I ran to CVS since they had a great deal of cereal on sale, Richard prefers the Special K cereal which is very pricey at Publix. I had awesome coupons from Kellogs.com that they sent to me. My out-of-pocket for everything pictured was just $18.75..I saved over 64 percent this trip!

Don't overlook the Drugstores for savings on food items!

I'm clipping coupons today and re-organizing my Coupon binder, let's see how long I can keep this up this time. I know the pay-off will be worth it to have our Smiling daughter home with us!


No comments: