Monday, February 4, 2008

~My 1st Ever Blog Winnings~

This is a surprise package from Mary Beth from FarmGirl Connection, My 3 yr old son Loves John Deere and we are decorating his room in it, Thanks so Much! Richard wore his hat all weekend :)

This is a Blog Winning from Nancy Jo @ FarmGirl Connection, The flowered Pincusion is stuffed with something that smells delish! Thank You so much for pulling my name out, I love everything.
This is a Valentine Blog Winning from Pam @ Beehind Thyme Primitives, Another great gal on Farmgirl Connection. all these lovely goodies came wrapped in the pretty checked kitchen towel. Thanks so much Pam for pulling my name on your Blog. :) I have alittle spot all decorated with Valentines now!

I have meet some really nice gals on MaryJanes Farmgirls Connection, If you have time stop by and say "HI"!

7 comments:

Farmhouse Blessings said...

You lucky, lucky girl!

Day4plus said...

I'm glad Richard liked his JD stuff. MB

Beemoosie said...

What awesome treasures!! You are blessed girl!

Sugarplum Cottage said...

Heather, Love the stash you won. Yes, I did make the pillows on my blog. The winnings from Pam are great, she's so talented. RoseMarie

Anonymous said...

Oh those are wonderful! I've tagged you for a meme. :)

Bekah said...

WOW! That stuff looks like so much fun! I just love all of it!

SewDelish said...

Congratulations on your wins. Some lovely things for you to cherish!