Friday, February 29, 2008

Date Night

We are going out tonight to Dinner/Movie...We haven't decided on what movie to see as they all look good to me. My Sis is going to watch the kiddos and put them to bed, Her DH is even going to feed HOSS for us so that we can go into town early! It has been rainy and cold, the snow is melting and is slushy but I've heard cardinals singing outside today on my birdfeeder! Signs of Spring, I'd love to see sunshine again!

Have a Wonderful weekend Blogger Friends, I know I'll have a great start to it!

1 comment:

SewDelish said...

Hi Heather I just came over to see how you were. I had noticed you were MIA and wanted to invite you to come and enter a craft competition I have going.
I hope you are feeling better and your night out is a great one. Chat soon

xx
Sewdelish