Wednesday, February 13, 2008

9th Bday and a Dream


We had a Birthday party for my DD Sat. the 9th, She received her first Webkins and is in love with it! This week has been so busy with 2 Snow days and DH having to drive my truck to work. I'm busy trying to finish a Stitchery and keep a house clean of mud and snow!
I'm getting closer to my goal of opening my own Bookstore, I love the idea of having a used bookstore! I always have and DH is tired of me talking about it and has said for me to get prices on permits and storefronts for rent here in town. I have talked to the Chamber of Commerce and have gotten some great responses about places for lease. While the paperwork is getting ready and I have my ducks in a row I'm collecting as many books as I can!!
You can never have too many!
I have set a goal of opening before the end of this year, it won't happen over night but I'm one step closer!
I'm so excited and scared at the same time but if I don't try then I'll never know if I'm good at it or if I'll even like running a bookstore.
I'll be posting alot about this new venture, Be ready :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My youngest loves Webkins too. :)
That is wonderful about your own used bookstore! I always wanted to work at one but there weren't any in my area when I was a teenager and I'd forgotten about that aspiration until I read your post. Best wishes!