Thursday, February 28, 2008

Bookstore Dream

I talked to the owner of the building that I want to lease today, He called and said that he closes on it on March 1st, after that he needs to do some major work to the inside, such as a Bathroom..Yes, No Bathroom! I would need one! He has no idea what he wants to lease it for yet, he is still working on apartments upstairs, they are also pretty rundown, such a shame, so much history. We are talking about maybe a May 2008 opening..Looking at buying books now, Friends and family are doing their part, Bless Them, but you can never have to many books. OH My Gosh... the decorating ideas are flowing tonight, I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep..Bookshelves and very pretty wallhangings and maybe a tiny sitting area.

Thank You all, I'm starting to feel like myself again, not so run down.

No comments: