Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My surprise package and a Play

This is Crystal at her play last night, she did wonderful and only forgot some of the words. We are so proud of her!


I received a nice Package from a drawing that I entered sometime ago, it's a lovely package of fabric, needles, doileys and finished squares that I'm hoping to make into a small quilt. I had to quickly fold all of my laundry to lay it out on my bed, so excited and keep playing around with the patterns! ElectricDunce from MaryJane's Farmgirl Connection has outdid herself on her package!

I also joined Amy's new OH Farmgirl's Chapter. I'm excited about this! Since moving to this house and planning on a Gardening and canning fruit, I'm going to learn all I can. Please stop by MaryJane's Farmgirl Connection and say "HI"!

Heart of Ohio members as of 3/4/08:
Amy McIntire (Amyartgirl)
Heather Graves (HeathersHeartfeltStitches)

No comments: