Saturday, March 8, 2008

~Ohio Blizzard of 2008~



WOW, We have gotten prob. 12 to 15 inches of snow within the last 2 days and tonight it's blowing like crazy, the kids had a blast playing in it today but it was a crazy walk from my back door just to the barn. We are under a level 3 snow emergency (which means that we CAN NOT leave the house unless an emergency) and tomorrow Hubby leaves for a week to Atlanta GA for a training class and yes, he is driving...We have to watch the news tonight to see how long the Level 3 stays. I wanted to start a new stitchery but the kids wouldn't settle down today so I got to start a new book instead. All of my laundry is done and the house smells so good, chilli and chocolate cake...Tomorrow I hope to take it easy, a full week ahead with Hubby gone.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Stopping by to say hello from a fellow farmgirl. This snow is so beautiful, but now I'm ready for spring! haha. I hope that you guys stay warm up there.

Gen said...

Wow i'm jealous, i'd love to just have half of the snow you got. My daffodils are already starting to bloom i can't believe spring is here.