Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Weekend finds


WOW, This is late but last Sat. we went to the first Craft Show of the season here in Bremen OH. It was filled with lots of Avon and Tupperware products but I did find this adorable Bunny that a nice Lady made out of her home, She even kissed the little bunny Goodbye! I love those Carrots, I need to remove that ribbon holding them together though.

I'm busy Spring cleaning and re-decorating somewhat. Will post pics later on as I have the time. We are off to a play at DD's school, She is singing tonight with her class and is scared.

3 comments:

Gen said...

Hope your daughter did well in the play, bless her heart for being scared. I love that bunny!

Susan said...

That bunny is adorable and I love the carrots too! Hope you and your family have a Happy Easter!

Debbi said...

Cute bunny