Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Spring!

I have flowers a plenty popping up here! The kiddos and I walked the property today in the sunshine and played down by the creek. It was warm with a little breeze. It was good to air out the house today, smells fresh now! I'm working on a few new stitcheries and starting on a quilt for my SIL who has stage 3 overian cancer and is in the Hospital. Please pray for Wendy, She is a darling, upbeat, kind hearted soul. I'm blessed to have her in my life. Since this is my first ever quilt I'm full of nerves, I want it to be just right to keep her warm in the Hospital for almost 3 months! I'm off to work on some more of my project and trying to fit Spring Cleaning in somewhere.

1 comment:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Congrats on your first sale! I'm thinking about doing etsy...hopefully sometime soon.