Tuesday, April 29, 2008

WEEK 4/ IN THE GARDEN /FARMGIRL BLOG THON 4/23/08-4/27/08

WEEK 4/ IN THE GARDEN /FARMGIRL BLOG THON 4/23/08-4/27/08

Welcome to Week 4 of the Farm Girl Blog A Thon!(4/23/08 to 4/27/06)


Since this is a first attempt of having a Garden this year, I have no pics of my Gardens, We did go to TS for seeds this past Sat. We grabbed up some Carrots, Pumpkins (Abby wants to grow some), squash and we are going to buy some Tomatoes later. We have plotted out the Garden and will borrow a tiller from our neighbor. This is where we will be this weekend! I really want to grow Sunflowers and was given some seeds from a Swap and have bought Merigolds to add to the borders of our Garden.

I'm looking for ways to keep the Deer and Bunnies out of our Garden, Please pass me your ideas for this?

To share with other farm girls and to learn about the Farm Girl way of life visit: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/

1 comment:

Tina Leavy said...

hey Heather..I hope that your garden plans go really well. here's a link I found that "might" be helpful about the deer and bunnies
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/neweng/msg020757431380.html