Thursday, April 24, 2008

Bloom Swap--Pics




This is a Beautiful Swap that I have received from Crystal over at http://livingonmanna.blogspot.com/
I Love Sunflowers, have Sunflowers and Roosters in my Kitchen, She was so thoughtful in picking everything out, Thanks so Much! The kids were so excited to help me pot the Sunflower!
I am late in sending hers out to her, With DH being gone for a week out of state I've had poor time management. I'll be sending it off to her on Sat. and will post a Pic of what I sent her then.
This was a fun swap, picking out everything with my oldest DD!

7 comments:

meg said...

I love sunflowers also & that is a wonderful package!

JenW!~ said...

Wow great goodies. You would have loved the box I just sent out in a swap it had a big sunflower on the lid.

Monica Wilkinson said...

Cute box!

Anonymous said...

wow, looks great. I love the sunflower theme, its great!

Angela

GeonHui's Bakery said...

Love the sunflowers, puts me in the spring mood!

Angela - Life w/ Two Busy Boys said...

Very sunflowery!!

*carrie* said...

Heather,

Enjoy all your sunny goodies!