Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Monday's Thrifty Finds


Monday I went shopping with my MIL after attending DH's Aunt Reene's Funeral. We went to TJ Maxx, haven't been in one of them in almost forever! I found the lil Apathacary? jar at GW..Any ideas of what to put into it? I have seen this Rooster vase all over Blogville lately and was excited to see one here, He's even White! I love the buttery color of the plate, I need to get a plate stand for it, I want to sit it up on my counter. I could not resist these monogrammed napkins...Love them!

Rooster vase~ 7.00
Yellow Plate~ 3.00
Apath. Jar~~~ .99 GW find
G Napkins~~~~ 2.00 20 napkins

I need to fold tons of laundry today since we were out all day yesterday but it was a good time with Family.

Enjoy your Day!

4 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Nice finds Heather! I really, really love that rooster vase! It will look so nice in your kitchen!

Never So Simple said...

I love the jar and the butter colored dish. I'd probably use the apothacary jar in the bathroom or on my desk with treats. :)

Donna

Missy said...

I have never seen that vase ooo I want one now! You found alot of great things.

Happily Ever After said...

Hey Heather,

Nice finds, but can you guess which is my favorite??? The napkins with the G of course...lol.

Have a blessed day.

Gigi