Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

This week I've been busy getting a box ready for my Sister in FL, She wanted her Twilight books back (BOO~WWOO) and some lil Americana items that I had and couldn't seem to find a happy home for them, She has wanted to start decorating in Americana theme for some time now so I'm helping her out. She also wanted me to Stitch up 2 darling lil pillows for her lil girls so of course I jumped at the chance! I decided not to stain these as the girls will be playing and sleeping with them. I Stitched up the 2 pillows and left them Simple and Sweet, no matter what bed comforters they have they will look Darling sitting on top!



This week has been busy fun getting that done and hitting some stores to browse, not sure what I'm looking for but I want something new and Springy..just haven't found it yet. Might hit up Goodwill later today since I have lil guy home with me and the 2 girls are in school.
Would you believe that it's going to be almost 70 here today! YAY!! Of course the girls wanted to wear dresses and so we had to go thru the closets for new sizes, Yep, they have grown taller and are now in need of the next size..WOW..All 3 are in the next size...Hopefully I can find some good garage sales around here!!

Enjoy your Wednesday, I know I will!

6 comments:

Janene said...

Those pillows are simply adorable!
What a wonderful Auntie you are for making those for them!
It is suppose to be warm here too...I love the warmer temps and the warm sun that comes along with it!
Enjoy the rest of your day!

Leslie said...

Heather,
What a sweet aunt you are :) Your nieces will love them!

It's supposed to be close to 70° today here, too! I'm ready to head outside to work soon! I'm going to enjoy it :) No dresses or shorts here yet. My Mom had a "rule" that I still live by with my own kids...it has to be in the high 60's or 70's for three days in a row before it's safe to wear summer stuff. That's when you know it's going to stay warm, instead of just a fluke warm spell.

Have a great day :)

Never So Simple said...

The pillows are so cute. I love them.Makes me miss my girls being small. :)

Donna

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Very cute pillows. I know they will love them.
Happy hunting!

Happily Ever After said...

Heather,

Love the pillows. The girls will love them!

It has been warm here too. It was 75 on the big bank thermometer! I love it. Winter is a time that I enjoy until middle of February and then I am ready for the pretty warm days.

I love the Americana theme. I havent used it, but have considered it..this makes me want to go out and start finding some items.

Gigi

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Those pillows are so precious! I know they will treasure those! That's so sweet of you to make them for your nieces! I love both of their names and the spellings!

Have a great weekend, Heather!
Tammy