Friday, March 13, 2009

Book Worm Friday



The Power of a Positive Mom offers seven time-tested

principles that will transform your role, to make you not just a

mother but a Positive Mom.

I have been reading this book and picking up some great tips, it's nice to grab new ideas and refresh the old. I admit that I struggle with keeping up a happy attitude throughout the day, I'm hoping to work on this and this book has shown me where to start.

Do you struggle throughout the day? Any tips you'd like to share with me, have you read a book dealing with this?

3 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

That sounds like a great book, Heather! I think I may need to look for that for my daughter. WE are going through so much that it's really hard for any of us to be positive.
Have a great weekend!

Suzanne said...

Hello Heather, I saw your request for books at Ruth's. Could I suggest the books by Sally Clarkson, The Mission of Motherhood and Season's of a Mothers Heart:-)

Anonymous said...

I have two tips! If I don't follow them it is sooo much harder to be nice. 1. Go to bed on time! LOL Really, you know how grouchy our kids are without sleep & we can be too. 2. Exercise. If I at least take a walk every day & get to the gym two or three times a week I'm a much nicer person.

I'll have to check out the book too.