Saturday, May 30, 2009

Feeling Better, Thanks Ya'll


I'm feeling better, I made myself fold the laundry and clean the house. Friday night we went to a supper at Church and a Graduation assembly for 2 of the kindergarten kids, was up very late..lol.. then today we worked all day in the yard mowing and weeding (DH is now having a bad allergy attack) and I got the grocery shopping done. Tomorrow is Church and then home to relax..Only 2 more days of school, Tuesday is the last day and Crystal gets home early.

I'm feeling so much better, I often over think everything and give myself the "Blues", Thanks for such nice and caring comments! It's good to know you have Friends in Blogland!

2 comments:

JenW!~ said...

Glad to hear you feeling better.

Folk Art From The Harbor said...

Hey Heather Come On Over To Folk Art From the Harbor and see what you WON!!! Hugs BeCca