Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dove Visibly Smooth



I was chosen to test out Dove's new product Visibly Smooth deodorant. I received 1 full size Dove Visibly Smooth and many $2.00 off coupons.

I'm so pleased with this product, it has left my underarms very smooth and soft (I have very thick hair). I would not normally buy Dove because we are watching our pennies but this is something I would like to continue. The scent is soft and not overwhelming so it does not over power my perfume, which I really like!

This is one new product that I'm happily pleased with!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I just got my sample for this too! I was pleasantly surprised that it was a full-size deoderant, just not a sample. It was also nice to get all those $2.00 coupons too. Now if our Wal-Mart will start carrying it.

Take Care,
Debbie