Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Some Wed. Tweaking and a Sunday Drive

I have had this picture for awhile now and today was the day to hang it in our bedroom next too our closet, I'm going with a English/Equastian? theme..more pics coming soon.

I'm slowly finishing this kit, the button was missing in the kit but I have a cute one in my stash.

This past Sunday was a fairly nice day, meaning no snow/rain, so we went for a drive with really no destination in mind. We ended up in West Virginia at the Henderson Hall and took a tour of the plantation. I'm in love with the clothes and DH took a pic of my fav. dress and the table setting was so delicate! Here are some random pics that I'll leave you drooling over.

 

  

  

  

  

 
Hope your enjoying your Wednesday!

4 comments:

Barbara Jean said...

Heather,
Thanks so much for coming by.

Blessings

barbara jean

Rhonda said...

Thanks for visiting. What a neat trip for your family.

The stitchery is one of my favorite sayings. It is so true.

Happy Wednesday.
Rhonda

Leslie said...

Heather,
It's been awhile since I've been here...what is my problem? I have fallen so behind on blogs...

Cute stitchery you are working on and your little day trip looks like a lot of fun! We hope to get out and do a bit more of that this summer than we have in the past. There is so much around here that is only a few hours drive that you don't even have to worry about staying over or anything. Those little spur of the moment trips are so nice!

Have a great day!

Leslie

Brenda said...

thanks for stopping by yesterday - i just love to go through old buildings - what a wonderful way to spend your Sunday afternoon...