Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Lost In Austen" and Welcome to Febuary-WWW Movie

 
Lost In Austen
Jemima Rooper stars as Amanda Price, the frustrated romantic who discovers a gateway in her flat to her favourite world - the world of Pride and Prejudice. But is the “true” story in danger of being thrown off track by her presence? Starring: Jemima Rooper as Amanda Price; Alex Kingston as Mrs Bennet; Hugh Bonneville as Mr Bennet; Elliot Cowan as Fitzwilliam Darcy; Morven Christie as Jane Bennet; Tom Riley as Wickham; Perdita Weeks as Lydia Bennet and Gemma Arterton as Elizabeth Bennet.

Have you seen this movie yet? I watched this movie and just fell in Love with the characters, clothes and the beautiful scenery! It was on my Netflicks instant download and it's about 3 hours long, it was a made for t.v. mini-series. The perfect movie for such a dreary, cold couple of months.

I wanted to Thank You my bloggy Friends for such kind words last month when we were going thru some Health issues, Richard is back to work regularly now and we are keeping to the Fish (Salmon) and rice diet for him as of now...wish there were more recipes for Salmon but I think I have them all. The kids are staying Healthy for now and I'm so glad for that, staying ontop of the bleaching and killing germs everywhere!

Last night we sold my non-working van to a mechanic...We have much needed cash but now I'm really without a car...My Mom is helping get me to the grocery store when she can and I do lots when Richard is home, Not sure how long I'll be without a car but God will see us through!

I'm using this home time to go thru the closets and clutter and get it out of the house, there is a local Thrift Store that does pick-ups and they just left with the first load, I feel so good about that!

Tonight for supper is home-made Pea Soup and Biscuits, Yum!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Heather ((HUGS))I was without a car for 18 months. It is so very hard at first and then you get into a routine. One thing I will suggest..go for walks so you don't think the 4 walls are coming in at you...The best thing is the grocery shopping believe it or not..I use to do it all with no help. I would lug it in and when I was without the car I had help then.I really liked that..Plan working in the gardens if you can.. We loved it when I didn't have that car insurance payment or a second gas tank to fill. I am glad to hear Richard is doing better. Can he have other kinds of fish besides Salmon?? You guys are in my prayers...Lisa

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Heather, I am hoping to see this movie soon. It sounds so good!

I too have been where you are. Reading and movie watching are good escapes, but so is getting out of the house and walking to get your blood pumping.

Enjoy the rest of your week!