Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas~ The Day After!

We had a very nice Christmas here by staying inside warm and trying to get WELL, that's right the kids had the stomach bug which started Thursday afternoon as we were at the movies watching "Tangled" and celebrating my now 8 yr old's Birthday. Lil guy started to cry/scream about his ear hurting followed with a spike in temp all before movie had ended, we never made it to the Pizza Place, instead we ran to the Urgent Care where he was loaded up with meds for an Ear Infection/ stomach bug. Then Friday my Birthday girl got the bug with 102 fever. Christmas day we did open present but went back to bed where we all slept till 5.  We tried to salvage some of the Holiday by driving around town in the warm car looking at Christmas lights and Chinese food since I wasn't in the mood to cook. We weren't as wel as we thought and came right back home to just lay on the couch and watch "A Christmas Carol" with George C. Scott.

Today the kids are feeling a tad bit better and oldest is at her best friends playing but now it seems to be Husbands turn to feel icky and stay close to the bathroom...I'm sure I'm next...I'm glad that this hit us while the kids are on break though.

Hubby gave me a Flip Camera in my fav. color Blue so I'm ready to post more videos on my YouTube channel. I'm having fun and "meeting" new families.

I hope every one of you had a Blessed Christmas Day!!

What was your Fav. gift to receive this year?

No comments: