Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Decorations 2010~ VIDEO

I've been so busy with a sick lil boy and a very hard working Husband who has been coming in late every night.

I kept it simple this year but love how the kitchen looks when you first walk in. I have started to collect Santas but after Christmas I think I'll find some Snowman to carry me thru Winter.

Here is a very cute Santa that shares my comfy chair. I received him in a Swap last year and love how cute he looks!

I have loved looking at Everyone's Christmas decorations and every day there is more to see. I'm gathering ideas in a journal for next year which I hope will be calmer than this year. I'm not going to complain too much though, my Husband has a great job but boy they work him....I just wish we weren't getting sick, seems everyone is sick with something this year. Drink lots of water and take your vitamins my Friends!!

The weather here has been very cold and we've had Snow, Sleeting rain and ice, more bed weather coming here on Friday from what the weather man said.  How are you holding up, staying warm?

No comments: