Friday, September 23, 2011

Donna Decorates Dallas~ HGTV Show


Donna Moss, a former finalist from season one ofHGTV Design Star, is the host of the new series Donna Decorates Dallas. Each week Donna works with her two daughters, Tiffany and Ashley, along with a team of skilled artisans and craftsmen to create unique and timeless home interiors. As a former professional in the travel industry, Donna brings a global perspective to her designs. Her favorite design motifs include elegant Old World themes with glamorous Gothic tones and lush Hollywood-inspired rooms.
In her hometown of Dallas, Donna is widely known as “The Queen of Bling” and operates a successful designer boutique, “That’s Haute,” in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metro area. She has won numerous awards for her work and has been featured in several magazines since the beginning of her design business in the early 1980s.
Have you watched this new show on HGTV? I guess it's just new to me but I LOVE it!! I love how she decorates and I have written down so many great ideas for our house here...It's a rental but many of the ideas on her show I can still do. I'm not sure what you would say her decorating is, French Country..Traditional...It's just plan Beautiful...(So I read her Bio and should have read it first..lol)
I'm excited to see something that interests me back on HGTV...for awhile there I found HGTV to be full of same-same shows!
Her show is on Sat. nights at 10:30...I'm DVRing it cuse around here I never know what the Weekend is going to be like.
Enjoy your Weekend Ya'll!

1 comment:

Deb said...

'...a global perspective to her designs. Her favorite design motifs include elegant Old World themes with glamorous Gothic tones...'

Ok, this sounds like it might be right up my alley! I'll have to check this show out. So are the rooms or houses or whatever livable, or is it like we mentioned with Better Homes & Gardens? lol

~Deb