Monday, February 17, 2014

Re-Purposed Command Board


I had this Command center made for me a couple of months ago but after living with it in this space, our long skinny hallway, We have come to the conclusion that it simply was not working out for us. With 3 kids we need something larger that will hold numerous papers in an organized understandable way. I didn't want to sell this piece, I love it. So off to Pinterest I went to browse at some fresh ideas.

I decided to re-purpose it into my Necklace holder, so many pretty pictures on Pinterest of different ones in so many different ways. I cleared off my dresser top, dusted, purged and came up with this nice Dresser top. I can display my Necklaces and most of my beloved pottery pieces that all 3 of our kids have made in elementary art class for us.

Such a nice change on this Monday!



I vlogged about it if you have the time to watch, Enjoy!

~Joining along~


1 comment:

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Cute idea, Heather, and very useful. Gotta find a way to display those kiddo art pieces -- they are truly priceless!