Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New Living Room Tour | Bare Bones

This is our new Leather Living Room set, We Love it!
The end tables and coffee tables are a tad too plain for my liking but I'm hoping with some accent pieces they will look better.

We found this tall lamp at Bealls Outlet. I love that the lampshade matches perfectly. We walked into the store right before closing just on a lurk and they had just put the lamp out on the floor, It was meant to be!


I added the cream color throw blanket and the Kirkland's vase. The vase has a scroll design that mimics the designs on the lamps. Maybe some tall stalks will be added to the vase?

I'm thinking a large area rug? This living room is larger than our last, which we love!

I'll be back with the newly decorated space with the missing accent pieces! Have any ideas? Please share with me!

Sharing with:

1 comment:

Christine @ Rustic-Refined said...

Your living room looks great....you are off to a great start! I am excited for you...you're at that stage where now you get to accessorize and add the pretty stuff. Thats the fun part!