Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall in the Kitchen

Sadly it seems that we've lost a box of my Fall decorations in our move so I'm forced to decorate simply this year. I started this morning with our new Kitchen and had to stop because our little guy is sick with a high fever and stayed home from school, we are snuggling on the couch while Tylonel starts to work. 
I'm still loving my hand-made Scarecrow that I made a few years ago in Ohio. He doesn't look to worn from all the moves he's made! 

I like how this grouping is going to look together, I just need to find some Sunflowers at my local grocery store. The candle is "Spiced Pumpkin Pie" from Better Homes and Gardens this year. 

I'm loving my White table scape this year. The white Pumpkins are from Target and we like to fill them with candy for Halloween. 

I also have the large white Pumpkin from Target on our Breakfast bar area. 

I will share our living room with you soon as I can, depending on who else gets sick now, ain't it always like this when School starts? 

Joining in:




1 comment:

cathy@my1929charmer said...

I couldn't help but stop over after seeing you adorable scarecrow. Did you make it from a fabric pattern? It's so cute. Your fall decor is looking really pretty. Maybe, if you have the time, please share at my monthly Sunday's Best party. Have a great week!