Sunday, June 9, 2013

Summer Time Fun!

School is out and so far no one has started to complain about how bored they are.

We had fun the other night with a Red Colander, a Flashlight and our ceiling in the living room. It was Abigail's idea and we danced!


So that's what we are doing so far, having fun and trying to enjoy this Summer while working full time, not an easy feat considering how tired I am when I get home.

This wekend was a good one, haven't had such a nice relaxing weekend in many months. I puttered and organized and have a huge pile to drop off at Goodwill. Richard was on-call so we could't travel far from the house which turned out to ne a Blessing since I got alot done. The kids played and had friends over and we had a small bonfire with S'mores...It was so hot outside but fun.

Still searching for another House but I'm decorating and organizing this one to make it more Cozy while we are still here, who knows at this point we might stay.

Have a Great week my Friends!


No comments: