Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday

This week has been busy with C's 3rd grade State project, in between I have gotten a few lil projects done.



I have picked this up at GW and thought it looked alittle dated so I dusted it and spray painted it to match my Rooster.



We (mainly DH) has helped our 3rd grader with her State project and we safely turned it in this morning! Along the way we learned alot about the state of Alabama!


I had this lonely napkin so I stitched and lightly stained it, I have to iron it still but It would look so cute sticking out of a basket.

3 comments:

Lewaina@cliffsideranch said...

State projects are a good thing to have done! lol I love the little napkin you stitched on! have a great day! ♥

Neabear said...

I remember when my kids did state projects. Only they did them in 5th grade. My son did the state of Washington. I forget what state my daughter did. Happy Wednesday!

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

love the project. it is awesome when the kids are so into the project. kudos!!!
the napkin will look great as a basket add in.
i must ask---is th erooster a pitcher?