Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


I thought I'd join in since I look forward to reading these every Monday, for more please read http://familycorner.blogspot.com/

On my bedside table:
The Preacher's Daughter by Beverly Lewis

On my TV:
Arther on PBS (kids love this show)

On the menu for tonight:
Pork Tenderloin and mashed potatoes
Salmon for DH

On my To Do List:
Fold laundry
wash all the towels
hang newly spray painted candle holders in kitchen
stitch my napkins

New Recipe I tried last week:
Nothing...

In the craft basket:
napkins
pillow ideas

Looking forward to:
the sun to shine on my garden!

Homemaking Tip for this week:
Rinse out your Milk jugs into your houseplants, they love the extra calcium

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):
Since I'm new to this I'll start to pay extra attention from now on

Favorite photo from last week:
I didn't take any pics last week

Lesson learned the past few days:
It's harder to make new friends when your adults but it can be done

On my Prayer List:
My Sister and her family

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:
Again starting fresh so next Monday I'll have something.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Great post :) And I totally agree on the lesson learned.

Anonymous said...

That is a great tip about the house plants! I would have never thought of that! Thanks!

Sherry

http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-homemaker-monday_13.html

Cottage Rose said...

Great Post, I love the getting to know you's with these kind of posts.. does that sound right,,,,lol Have a great week.

Hugs;
Alaura