Monday, April 20, 2009

Happy Homemaker Monday


On my bedside table:
lamp
clock
3 books by Beverly Lewis

On my TV:
Boomerang

On the menu for tonight:
Salmon and rice for DH
leftovers for the kids

On my To Do List:
sweep
mop
laundry

In the craft basket:
3 more napkins to stitch

Looking forward to:
The cherry tree in full bloom outside my living room window

Lesson learned the past few days:
It's good to do something out of your comfort zone, you might enjoy it!

On my Prayer List:
My DH
My DH's Sister

To read more of Homemaker Monday Please go to http://familycorner.blogspot.com/ adn say HI!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

A cherry tree in full bloom sounds downright LOVELY!!! :) Great post and have a wonderful Monday!

Sandra said...

Oh that cherry tree is going to be absolutely beautiful, hope you take come pictures to share with us :)

Have a wonderful week :)

The Raggedy Girl said...

Your cherry tree sounds lovely. I need a tree that gets blossoms. Happy Homemaker Monday

Roberta Anne = The Raggedy Girl