Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Where Have I Been Again and Some Struggles


We have been busy joining a Church the last few weeks and last night we had a very nice dinner with the Pastor and his wife.

I'm struggling with how much time I use the computer during the day and my feelings of disapointment of the lack of interest on my bookshelf blog..I'm thinking of deleting it since it take time away from my family to post the books on it.

I'm also struggling with the feelings of having to post something every day, Do many of you feel this way?

I have gone to the Library and checked out some Beverly Lewis books and I'm feeling better about taking time to read, no more Horror books for this gal!

I'll continue to re-evaluate somethings in our life and the kids are on Spring Break starting tomorrow so I'm going to be in and out.

Enjoy Your Week!

2 comments:

Janene said...

Yep! I am right there with you!
It is a time in my life where I don't know what to do...or what I want!
Is it the change in the seasons?
I have felt the same as you about blogging...Now I feel so much better that I have narrowed it down to 3 days a week!
I love to create...wish I could make money at it!...But I guess that I am going to be okay with just creating for myself!
I wish you the best of luck with your decisions...You will feel so much better once you take control of things that are around you!
Have a great Wednesday!

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

I know exactly how you feel! I think we put the pressure on ourselves most of the time, though. So feel free to make different choices for what is best for you and your family. Only you can decide.
I'm sorry that your book blog has not been very busy. But that's not your fault. I think it's the economy in general.
As for me, I hardly have any time to read books, because for now I have chosen to read blogs instead.
Hang in there!