Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Whatcha Working on Wednesday






These are 5 big dinner vintage napkins that I thought needed a special touch so I stitched 5 meaningful words on them (The flower motif was already there). These are so nice and the knots on the back are very tight as you can see in the pic. I stitched these up yesterday while catching up with Paula Deen. I'm thinking about adding these to my selling blog later, I just can't make up my mind...lol..

I've been reading Beverly Lewis's books, The Preacher's Daughter and now I'm starting The Englishner...Very good books and I'm drawn right in!

The kids are back to school today, It was a low key Spring Break this year. I have to get caught up on Laundry and sweep the floors today. The house will be quite with just lil guy home today.

Enjoy your Wednesday! It's been raining and chilly here, Great time to Stitch!

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Heather,
The sweet words are the perfect touch :)

I am reading Beverly Lewis' books, too! I went to the library last week and decided it was time to read something again!

I am working on the Abram's daughter's series. I'm halfway book #1. It's been a slow start but my friend assures me that I'll get hooked. That the first book is slow...trying to describe everything and all.

Have a great day :)

Leslie

Never So Simple said...

Heather they turned out very nice.

Donna

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

What a great idea, Heather, to stitch those on the napkins! They are perfect words for those! By the way, I think of you everytime I go to my mom's next door and sit in her glider rocker. Your angel pillow sits there and matches perfectly! She loves it!

Tammy

Kimberly said...

Very pretty!

Angie said...

Love that you added the words! You are talented!

Cottage Rose said...

Hey Heather; Love the Napkins, you did a great job on stitching them. I hope you get some sunshine soon. Late today the Sun came out I was so happy.....

Hugs;
Alaura