Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Gardens and House

Thought I'd share a few pics of my gardens, I didn't have to do anything ...Everything was here when we moved in but last year I didn't see anything blooming so this Spring has brought many a surprise to us!My roses by the front stairs, see that greenage growing over the stairs...Poison Ivy!! That's why I'm afraid to weed around here! Anyone know how to remove it and use some sort of control spray...Do they even have that stuff??
My garden, It's also riddled with poison ivy so I'm leaving it be for now but it's so pretty!!
Another view, see that weeded patch? The only spot with no poison ivy!
This is the front of the house, We are working on Curb appeal but really it's not needed because we have huge hedges blocking the view from the road. I love my bay window!

1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Heather,

You have a lovely house! I love your bay window too! I don't blame you...I wouldn't mess with that poison ivy either!

~ Tammy