Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Let's Visit My Country Farmhouse Kitchen....











Let's stroll upstairs to my Country Farmhouse Kitchen, My color is Blue in here with a few Roosters thrown in..I always come back to Blue..lol..See my new Blue cafe curtains? I have Blue Pottery collections and a new Blue speckled coffee mug collection hanging from my "pot rack", it was here when we moved in, finding a use for it! My cabinet is decorated for Thanksgiving along with my bay window, a simple pumpkin. I love my huge built in kitchen isle, more counter space and great for the holiday's!

I'm Thankful for my large family kitchen.

5 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Looks great Heather! I love that huge island!

Wendi said...

Love the island! I find that I also keep coming back to the color blue.

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

You have a nice size country kitchen!! I especially love the size of your island you must love that!!~Wendy

Unknown said...

Hi Heather, you won my holiday coffee giveaway, congrats!! Send me your mailing info so I can it out to you! Love your kitchen and blog! Again, congrats!1

Lindy said...

I love the pictures of your home! Thanks for sharing!

I also love your kitchen island!