Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Sign in Kitchen



I have received my fun little sign from http://jo-anne-thecarterclan.blogspot.com/
I have it in a little corner of my kitchen. Thanks so much!!

Have you ever noticed that you favor one color above all others? For me it's Blue..I always go back to blue! I have switched out the curtains in my kitchen again..Blue now and I have a blue lamp in there as well. I have a small collection of blue stoneware ..very happy with Blue..It does go with my Americana living room..lol..

2 comments:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Well that was a tease telling me all about your favorite color and all the things in it and then not showing me!! LOL Blue was my favorite color for years, but now I am using tans, dark reds, black and mustard.

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Heather, I have always loved blues too. But as Linda said, (I swear I think she is my long lost twin!) I am using more reds, tans/browns, black and mustard!
I really love all the colors but cranberry red and shades of brown are my favortie, I think! LOL! Sometimes I just can't make a decision about color.
Love your new sign and what it days. Maybe you can share pics of your blue stuff with us another time?
Have a great week!