Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Whatcha Working On Wed.




We are playing a ton of Scrabble here, DH and I have rediscovered it and the girls are having fun learning their words and playing along with us. We are making the Family play tomorrow also, They just don't know it yet..lol..

I have also started on our name Stitchery, It will say

The Graves est. 1997

stitched in black and then put into a black frame, I'm not going to stain this one as the fabric is already alittle darker.

Our Abigail has strep, I had to take her into the ER this morning, her lymp node was swollen and very tender, they did a culture and it came back positive. She is on mega doses of antibiotics and now I have to watch the other 2 kids for it too. Tomorrow the family is still coming over, they just will not drink or eat after her. I have called everyone to let them know.

I'm off to take a nap and catch up on reading.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

The stitchery will be perfect when it's done :)

We dig out the games, too and play from time to time. It's so fun! I also love playing stuff that I played as a kid and showing Shane that his Mom is good at some games! LOL

Hope your DD feels better fast!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family, Heather!

Leslie

Jessica said...

Hey there Heather! I just saw the origami stuff and it reminded me from my school days. Every now and then I'll whip up a little paper frog or swan or something silly like that.

I hope that your youngin' gets to feeling better!

Janene said...

Heather~
I hope that your daughter is feeling all better, the poor little thing.
Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
P.S. We love Scrabble here too. As a matter of fact my daughter and her boyfriend can't wait to play when they get home from college!
Many Blessings~

Sandy said...

I can't wait to see your new stitchery...

Game night is always so much fun...I never thought of Scrabble...what fun!

I pray that your little Abigail will be OK...my Abigayle was very sick with this nasty cold for the whole entire week last week. She only started feeling herself on Sunday.

Good Luck for tomorrow...Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family...

Sandy