Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Willow Tree Stitchery Pillow~Finally Finished..





This is a swap that goes to Kimberly at http://mybrownbagstudio.blogspot.com/
It has taken about 2 months to finish this due to major life events taken over here at the Graves house...
I hope you adore it Kimberly and I'm so Sorry that it has taken me this long to finish!!

The pattern came from Pam at http://beehindthymeprimitives.blogspot.com/
She posted it many months ago on another website, which I can't remember who's it was!

6 comments:

basketsnprims said...

Such a pretty pillow, Heather. I'm sure Kimberly will love it. Happy Thanksgiving.

Pam

Kimberly said...

Heather, it's beautiful! All those leaves... glad they're not falling on our yard, we have enough!
I'll get my address to you... thanks so much! I will treasure it!
Hugs, Kimberly

Anonymous said...

Goodness... Heather
I love it stitched onto a pillow. I am sure those leaves did you in. I love to paint this pattern, but have to say... I have never stitched it. Might have to try it!

Thank you for sharing... so sweet of you.

Hoping you a Wonderful, Blessful Thanksgiving, Pamela

Janene said...

Heather~ The pillow turned out very nice. Kimberly is one lucky girl.
Have a wonderful night!
Janene

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Many blessings to you and yours this Thanksgiving!

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

I just came over from another blog. This pillow is just too cute. I love all things embroidered and this is adorable!
Patricia :o)