Monday, January 5, 2009

An Old Beauty Moves to the Livingroom




After pondering our finances, Lack thereof, I had to look at what I have to fill this empty space. While I was folding laundry in my bedroom I looked over at my lil beauty. Here is an antique Duncan phfyfe table with matching chair..My mom bought this lovely set in Fl from an old lady many years ago. Nobody could appreciate the lil feet on this beauty if it was holding court in my bedroom. Now it can shine with the addition of more family pics.

I'm looking for ideas on Indoor houseplants, I want to fill up my Kitchen bay window on the cheap.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

That looks great Heather. I love it.

Juanita said...

Heather,
I LOve it! it is a beautiful piece. Have a blessed day!
Juanita

Kimberly said...

Beautiful Heather! It fits the spot just perfectly!

Never So Simple said...

Heather I love it and it looks great in that spot. I think sometimes we come up with better ideas when we don't have the money to buy something new. Sometimes those beauties are overlooked because we get in the habit of where they are. I love moving things around it's like shopping for free.

Donna