Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blue Pottery and Roosters~Perfect!




I'm so excited I can hardly sit still!! I have been wanting to blend my Rooster collection in with my Blue pottery collection and I wasn't having any luck with my searching thru catalogs, tonight I couldn't sleep so I was browsing on Etsy and OH...MY...GOSH..Look what I found for my kitchen!! I'm in heaven, it's a lovely set from Christensoncreations.etsy.com.

SSSHHHHHHH..DH is sleeping and doesn't know yet, He laughs at my Roosters..lol..

Today was a very stressful day, I had to take lil guy into the urgent care because of ear pain, poor guy woke up at 6 am crying and couldn't sleep, He has an ear infection and is on meds now..Finally had him go to bed early and he is sleeping well. Abigail is starting to cough bad again too so I'm sure she will develop something nasty also. Crystal is so far in the clear.

Well, I think I can rest easy now..lol..A little on-line shopping to get me sleepy!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Doncha love it when it all comes together? Great finds!

Hope your kids are healthy soon... being sick is never fun for anyone!

Blessings, Kimberly

simple~needs said...

those are so pretty!! great find!!

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Aww - ear infections are NO fun! I hope everyone feels beter soon and no one else gets it!!

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Heather, love thsoe kitchen towels! Perfect for you!
So sorry to hear about your little guy being in pain and sick. I hope the meds help him soon. And I hope the rest of you can avoid the sickies!

Never So Simple said...

I love those blue roosters. I can't wait to see it all togeather.

Donna