Friday, January 30, 2009

Ice Snapshots Around Our House

While outside feeding Hoss, who is warm in his stall, I walked around and took some pics, the sun is trying to shine..no warmth but still sun..lol..It's supposed to get down to 0 again tonight. I can't feed the bird's cuse the ice is covering the tops and my DH has to take the truck cuse he couldn't get out of the driveway, as you can see..lol..The driveway is almost blocked by hanging pine trees, the ice is so heavy! I love the pic of my Willow tree all covered in ice. The kids are home again and we are staying warm and coloring.










So far we have never lost our power. I hope that those that have no power gets theirs on soon, It's so cold outside and we have wind gusts up to 25 mph today.

Have a Safe and Warm Weekend!

3 comments:

Never So Simple said...

Everything looks so beautiful and pure. What a wonderful view you have.

Donna

Janene said...

Your photos are breathtaking!
I love the snow...as everybody knows!
I do hate when it starts getting dirty though!
Have a great weekend!

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Heather,

That just looks so pretty! It looks so fresh and I love all the space you have around your home! You know I love snow too! Have fun and stay warm! Glad you all haven't lost power...so many north of us have!

Have a great weekend!
Tammy