Monday, January 19, 2009

Organizing and Bloody Nose Scare




I can't believe it's been so long since my last post. I have been busy with the 3 kids, last Thurs. and Friday there was no school due to weather and today is the Holiday, everyone is home but we are busy cleaning and organizing and dusting! This morning was very scary for me as my Lil guy had a bloody nose and every time he coughed (he has a cold too) it would run worse, It was just dripping down his face and I was so ready to run him into the ER but after making him stay still and hold his head back and another dose of cough meds it seems to be stopped for good...He always gets these bloody noses in the Winter.

Here is our lil bookcase next to the fireplace..it's a thorn in my side..the kids store their coloring books on the shelf but it's always a huge mess. We found a desk for Abigail months ago so today we moved all the coloring books and just stuff into her room and got it organized in her new desk. Now when there are guests over this looks so much better and it's easier to close the bedroom doors..lol.. I know that the very top shelf is bare, I can't reach it and not sure what to put up there.

1 comment:

JenW!~ said...

I think you have a lovely home. Good to hear you got the nose to stop.