Friday, January 23, 2009

RIP~ Fluffy the Barn Cat

What a sad start to a otherwise beautiful day, this morning the girls walked outside for the bus at the end of the driveway to be told by our next door neighbor boy that our fav. barn cat had been hit by a car..Fluffy adopted us about a year 1/2 ago and has been at our door just about every day for dinner in the laundry room and a little nap before heading back out. Tomorrow we will lay her to rest.

The girls are very upset so today I'm off to surprise them at lunch with MCD's at school.

I love living out in the country but I'm starting to hate that road, people drive way to fast for my liking.

3 comments:

Never So Simple said...

Oh I had a cat named Fluffy also. She passed away about 9 years a go. I still miss her and think about her a lot. Your Fluffy was so lucky to have been adopted by such a nice family.

Donna

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Sorry to hear about your kitty Heather, I hope the girls are doing better tonight. Take care. Wendy

Rabbithorns said...

That's so sad. Sorry to hear about the loss of your sweet Fluffy.